- Michigan flood waters, heat may have spiked Legionnaires’ diseaseSource: Bridge Michigan
- Buffalo Sewer Authority Closes on Largest EIB in the Country, to Expand Green Infrastructure through Rain Check Buffalo 2.0 ProgramSource: The Green Infrastructure Leadership Exchange
- Buffalo Sewer Authority issues $54M Environmental Impact BondSource: WaterWorld
- Buffalo Sewer Authority closes on largest U.S. environmental impact bondSource: The Bond Buyer
- Buffalo Sewer Authority issues a $54 million environmental impact bond for stormwater managementSource: ImpactAlpha
- Buffalo Sewer Authority Issues Largest-Ever U.S. Environmental Impact BondSource: 967 The Wolf – Lifestyle
- Buffalo issues largest-ever U.S. environmental impact bondSource: Stormwater
- Buffalo Sewer Authority Issues Largest-Ever U.S. Environmental Impact BondSource: WRDE.com – PR Newswire
- Buffalo Sewer Authority Issues Largest-Ever U.S. Environmental Impact BondSource: Rewind 1019 – WKSK-FM
- New Great Lakes climate change report suggests green infrastructure could help address equity issuesSource: Second Wave Michigan
- Report Identifies Areas Most In Need Of Green Infrastructure InvestmentSource: MI Tech News
- Report: Green Infrastructure in Great Lakes Will Improve Climate, UnemploymentSource: DBusiness
- New report provides priority list for flood risks and green infrastructure investments in the Great Lakes regionSource: Latin Business Today
- New report identifies areas most in need of green infrastructure investmentSource: TechCentury.com
- Street flooding a growing problem in 10 Michigan countiesSource: Politically Speaking
- New report provides priority list for flood risks and green infrastructure investments in the Great Lakes regionSource: WRDE.com – PR Newswire
Across The Web
- What is an Environmental Impact Bond? | Quantified Ventures ...Source: www.quantifiedventures.com
Oct 31, 2018 ... An Environmental Impact Bond is an innovative financing tool that uses a Pay-for-Success approach to provide capital from private investors ...
- DC Water Environmental Impact Bond Fact Sheet | Goldman SachsSource: www.goldmansachs.com
FACT SHEET: DC Water Environmental Impact Bond. Today, the DC Water and Sewer Authority (DC Water) and its investors, Goldman Sachs and.
- Financing Green Infrastructure - Is a Community-Based Public ...Source: www.epa.gov
May 12, 2021 ... What is a Community-Based Public-Private Partnership (CBP3)?; Why Consider a CBP3? CBP3 Resources. Throughout the United States, communities are ...
- What is an Environmental Impact Bond | Quantified VenturesSource: www.quantifiedventures.com
Quantified Ventures pioneered the Environmental Impact Bond in 2016 with DC Water to fund a $25MM green stormwater infrastructure project.
- DC Water's Environmental Impact Bond | US EPASource: www.epa.gov
The Water Finance Center developed an in-depth technical report of the first Environmental Impact Bond (EIB).
- Environmental Impact Bond | DCWater.comSource: dcwater.com
Environmental Impact Bond. The results are in—green infrastructure projects achieved goals for stormwater runoff. DC Water announced the success of both ...
- DC Water, Goldman Sachs and Calvert Foundation pioneer ...Source: www.dcwater.com
September 29, 2016. Today, the DC Water and Sewer Authority (DC Water) issued the nation's first Environmental Impact Bond (EIB) to fund the initial green ...
- Environmental Impact Bonds - Chesapeake Bay FoundationSource: www.cbf.org
The Environmental Impact Bond model matches impact investors with municipalities planning environmental resilience projects such as green infrastructure.
- Quantified Ventures Announces First Publicly-Issued Environmental ...Source: www.rockefellerfoundation.org
Feb 21, 2019 ... $14M Environmental Impact Bond, organized and supported by The Rockefeller Foundation, Quantified Ventures and Neighborly, ...
- Environmental Impact BondSource: www.atlantawatershed.org
DWM, in partnership with Quantified Ventures, the impact investment firm, & Neighborly, announced the first publicly issued Environmental Impact Bond (EIB).